Questions To Ask Your Doctor
Asking your doctor questions is vital to getting the information you need to make informed decisions. If you’re considering IBRANCE®, help get the most out of your next conversation with your healthcare team with these questions:
- What are my options for treating my
metastatic breast cancer?
- If I were prescribed IBRANCE, are there any tests that would need to be done?
- What do I need to know about IBRANCE?
- What are the potential side effects of treatment?
- Will I have to make any lifestyle changes if I am prescribed IBRANCE?
- Do you know of any resources to help with financial support for IBRANCE?
Tips For Your Appointment
If you hear words you don’t understand, don’t hesitate to ask your doctor to use simple words or provide clarification to help you better understand your treatment. Consider bringing a notepad with you so you can write down what you hear.
Also, try to bring a loved one with you to your appointments. In addition to providing emotional support, this person can help you remember important information.
Doctor Discussion Guides
“ My doctor told me this diagnosis doesn’t have to define me. Those simple words have helped me many times to realize I am still the same person.”